Psyneh Seduction
introduction | acronyms | quotes | feedback | articles | profile | forum | email | home
My Photo

Psyneh of Sweden

Latest Posts:
Friday, October 21, 2005 

My early review of "The Game"

When I got the book I was very doubtfull about it, Since I knew almost everything about the PUA community but almost nothing about Style..
I had read about him on Thundercats blog about him being "the most powerful of the jedis" and I also read that he had been a student of Mystery so I thought that Thundercat just was licking ass.. I was so wrong.
Style is a person who got into the game not long ago but he has such a control of himself that he just needed to learn to control the game.. he didnt need to learn how to control his emotinal state as most ppl needs.. he already got the control.
Not only that, when I got the book he revealed stuff about the PUA community that most ppl didnt know about... I knew that Ross Jeffries was the bad guy in the community even though he claims to be the father of the community (as everything else) but I didnt know all that other stuff about the PUA's that Style revealed.
I got the book about 1 week ago.. and now I got about 50 pages left and I must say that I love it! This is the one true book I recommend anyone to read. The book itself isn't written like David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating".. it doesnt revolve around the sedution material even though he mention it from time to time.. I really liked "Double Your Dating" but the book is more written in a storytelling version and caught me from the first chapter.

Until I've read the last 50 pages I recommend anyone to get the book, here is some sample chapters in PDF format. / Neh

Thought you'd be interested in knowing that a girl really can play, too... I went to dinner with a friend and her boy of 3 months (this was the first time I met him), and I was able to get his email and number (he was really into me) within 20 min WITH her at the table... and she had no clue it was going on. I mean, not like I'd take her boy, but pretty damn cool I could do it.

Post a Comment
Counter

- Counter | 18/12/05
- 1000 visitors 15/01/06
- 5000 visitors 26/03/06
- 10000 visitors 25/06/06
- 15000 visitors 14/09/06
- 20000 visitors 11/11/06
- 30000 visitors 28/03/07

My Favorite Blogs:

- Pickup Blog Aggregator
- The Sex God Method
- The Seducers Diary
- Natural Game PUA
- The Asian Playboy
- Levelup Life Blog
- Lifestyle with BG
- Art of Seduction
- Pickup 101 Blog
- Dolly The Pivot
- Dewussified
- ijjjji PUA

Maystar Designs